TDC ALLOYS started by qualified and highly experience foundry engineers to making steel casting. Foundry is sitchuated at GIDC VATVA south part of Ahmadabad about 10 KM. From Ahmadabad railway station and 1 km. From Vatva station. Foundry is constructed in a plot area 4000 sq. m.
With full facilities to produce good quality steel casting.
We have received ISO 9001 2015 Certificate from international certification body TÜV SÜD South Asia Private Limited.
Highest quality standards and just-in-time delivery.
FOUNDRY DETAILS & FACILITIES:
- Power connection 750 HP ( H.T)
- Medium frequency Induction furnace with melting capacity 500kg & 2000kg crucible.
- Co2 & 2 part sand hand moulding with no back core.
- Mach plate Patterns
- Spectrometer ( Fe and Ni base) with 24 elements.
- Mechanical : NABL approved laboratory test certificate will be provided if require.
- Heat Treatment : Outsource from third party approved factory.
- Shot Blasting machine 72” turn table ( double door) 1 no.
- Over Head Crane ; 15 mt, 7.5 mt & 5 mt.
- Install capacity 250 mt
- Present Utilized 125 mt.
- Weight range : 25 kg to 2000 kg.